Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm 29....again!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, it happened. No matter how hard I fought it another birthday is here and I'm another year older, maybe even wiser. Normally I wouldn't dare to tell you..the internet how old I am..but I said I'd keep it real, so here it is..(gulp)...I turned... 40. Ok, I said it..it's out there...no matter how much I HATE the idea of that number. I wll tell you that I DO NOT feel 40, I feel like I'm 18 and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I think I'll just stick with saying ,"I'm 29...again".
Here are a few pictures from the party my sweet hubby had for me.







I love that the bakery actually put this on the cake!








These are some of my best girl friends.
Aren't we all a bunch of hotties!

1 comment:

Lauren W said...

Happy Birthday, Alli!!! You look like the most fabulous 29 year old in the world. :-)