Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm leaving on a big boat..

I am so excited! My hubby and I are FINALLY going on that cruise that he promised me 14 years ago. Just us, no kids. That's right, we're leaving the kids here with my parents and taking off for 8 wonderful days. I don't know what we'll actually talk about during all that alone time we'll have. I'm afraid we might find out that we have nothing in common accept the kids. It's been WAY too long since we have gone anywhere without the kids there to keep us busy.

I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about leaving the kids. The older two are pretty self sufficient, but a 7 month old requires a lot. It's been over 30 yrs since my parents have dealt with a baby for more that a few hours. I hope they know what they're getting themselves into.

How could anyone resist that face. Good luck Nana & Papa

No comments: