Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to reality

All I can say is WOW! We had a great time! I recommend everyone take a cruise.We went with our good friends Steve and Jane and couldn't have ask for better company. The sunsets off the boat were gorgeous.
We had a wonderful dinner every night. The waite staff danced and sang. There were no noses to wipe, spilled drinks to clean up, no chicken nuggets, no meat to cut up and NO whining kids to deal with. It was AMAZING! I was able to lay by the pool on the boat and actually read my book. No one was yelling, "mommy look, mommy look". Not once did I have to change a dirty diaper and no one spit upon me. That alone was a vacation!

We rode wave runners through the ocean and swam with HUGE sting rays in Cozumel. Snorkeled and drove dune buggies in Grand Cayman.

Tubed through a cave and the rain forest in Belize. Topped it all off with a day laying around the GORGEOUS Tabyana beach in Honduras.

Not only did we have fun, but it gave my husband and I a chance to reconnect, get to know each other again and actually have a conversation without being interrupted.

So relaxing....sad to see it end.

No comments: