Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the ordinary life of Ali.
I’ve been reading other peoples blogs on a regular basis for the past several months and figured , "Hey, I can do that. I mean I have a lot to say and MAYBE theres someone out there who MIGHT find me and my life just a little bit interesting”. I thought at least I could give out the blog address to close family and friends so they could keep up with the kids and how we’re doing, but then again one of the reasons I wanted to start blogging was so that I could talk about how I REALY feel about things in life. I wanted to be able to vent the good, the bad, and the ugly. Will I really feel comfortable knowing that FAMILY is reading this? I’m going to do my best to “keep it real” so take it or leave it. It’s all up to you. I’m not out to offend anyone. The best I can say is bear with me and if you don’t like what you read here, then just don’t read my blog. Simple as that. Love you all and I’m looking forward to making some new “cyber frieends”.

No comments: