Friday, June 6, 2008

Why?




Who am I and what makes me think I should have a blog? Well, I'm nobody really. Just another gal out here trying to make it through this crazy thing called life. I'm trying to stay focused and count my blessings. I thought this blog would be a good place to vent, laugh, cry, make new friends and share a little bit about my tiny spot in the world.


I am married to a military man and have 3 wonderful children. ConMan is 13, Zie is 8, and we have a surprise baby Riley who is 7 months old. When I say he was a surprise baby, I mean a really big surprise. Yes i know what causes babies, but had no intentions at the time of having any more kiddos. I was in denial for about 7 of the 9 months. I just kept thinking that it wasn't going to happen (I had had many, many miscarriages). And now here we are with the worlds happiest baby. He is a true joy and I couldn't imagine life without him (okay, maybe a little). This has truly been like starting all over. I'm amazed at the amount of things I have forgotten about having a baby in the house. The fun is just beginning. :)

No comments: