Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SURPRISE!

I flew out to Utah to surprise my good friend Cara for her birthday. Her husband and I had been planning it out for a few weeks and it was a huge success. I arrived well after midnight, so her husband snuck me in the house while she was sleeping. The look on her face when I walked down her stairs the next morning and said hello was priceless!

We spent the next few days in a hotel, getting a pedicure, massages, meeting our scrapbook idol Lisa Bearnson (founding editor of Creating Keepsakes Magazine), eating out, taking a scrapbook class, shopping, and more shopping. A true girls weekend!

Can you believe that this was the first time Cara has EVER had her toe nails painted?! She'll be
addicted!!




Meeting Lisa Bearnson









Enjoying a scrapbook class at Achiever's

No comments: